Our school uniform is smart, functional and competitively priced. All children are asked to wear school uniform.
The sweatshirts/cardigans are the only article required to have our school badge. These can be purchased from CMDL School and Dancewear, 25 High Street, Ashford (tel.01233 630631).
All other items are widely available in CMDL, other high street shops and supermarkets.
- Royal blue school sweatshirt with logo
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers/shorts
- Grey/black/white plain socks
- Black Shoes *
- Royal blue school sweatshirt or royal blue school cardigan (sweatshirt material) with logo
- White polo shirt
- Grey skirt or pinafore (sensible length), grey trousers/shorts
- Blue gingham dress (in summer)
- Grey/black/white plain socks or grey/black tights
- Black shoes*
* No trainers, boots, high heeled, open-toed, sling back shoes or shoes that easily slip off the foot, are to be worn for health and safety reasons.
- Plain navy/black shorts or plain navy/black skort (for girls)
- Plain round necked t-shirt in house colour (available with school logo from CMDL)
- Standard school PE bag – available from the school office, price £4.00 (correct cash or cheque payment please)
- Spare socks (particularly if wearing tights)
In additionKS2 pupils requireWinter Kit
- Plain black/blue tracksuit
- Functional school outdoor coat with hood – no denim, leather or cropped coats. School fleece (optional, for outside wear only, available from CMDL)
- Hat/scarf/gloves in winter
- Hair to be tied back withplain black/blue/brown/grey bands andpainblack/blue/brown/grey clips as required
- No jewellery to be worn, other than one small pair of studs for children with pierced ears and/or a functional wristwatch (for KS2 pupils only)
- AllKS1 pupils require a school book-bag in red/green/blue – available from the school office, price £5 (correct cash or cheque payment please). No pencil cases allowed.
- KS2– functional, A4 sized school bag and pencil case
PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH CHILD’S FULL NAME.