Our school uniform is smart, functional and competitively priced. All children are asked to wear school uniform.
The sweatshirts/cardigans are the only article required to have our school badge. These can be purchased from Emporia Fabric & Craft, Park Mall Shopping Centre, Ashford (01233 612278), where we have a dedicated area within the shop.
All other items are widely available other high street shops and supermarkets.
- Royal blue school sweatshirt with logo
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers/shorts
- Grey/black/white plain socks
- Black Shoes *
- Royal blue school sweatshirt or royal blue school cardigan (sweatshirt material) with logo
- White polo shirt
- Grey skirt or pinafore (sensible length), grey trousers/shorts
- Blue gingham dress (in summer)
- Grey/black/white plain socks or grey/black tights
- Black shoes*
* No trainers, boots, high heeled, open-toed, sling back shoes or shoes that easily slip off the foot, are to be worn for health and safety reasons.
- Plain navy/black shorts or plain navy/black skort (for girls)
- Plain round necked t-shirt in house colour (available with school logo from Emporia Fabric and Craft)
- Standard school PE bag – available from the school office, price £4.00 (correct cash or cheque payment please)
- Spare socks (particularly if wearing tights)
In addition KS2 pupils require Winter Kit
- Plain black/blue tracksuit
- No jewellery to be worn, other than one small plain pair of studs for children with pierced ears.
- If planning to have your child’s ears pierced this needs to be done at the start of the Summer holidays so that they are able to be removed for PE when they return to school in September.
- Functional wristwatches can be worn from year 4 upward.
- No Nail varnish to be worn at school.
Earrings and PE
- No jewellery can be worn during a PE lessons for health and safety reasons, this includes earrings and watches.
- Any child unable to take out their earrings for a PE lesson will be asked to do an alternative fitness or skills activity until they are able to remove their earrings and rejoin the whole class lessons.
- Functional school outdoor coat with hood – no denim, leather or cropped coats.
- Hair to be tied back with plain black/blue/brown/grey bands and plain black/blue/brown/grey clips as required
- All KS1 pupils require a school book-bag in red/green/blue – available from the school office, price £5 (correct cash or cheque payment please). No pencil cases allowed.
- KS2– functional, A4 sized school bag and pencil case
PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH CHILD’S FULL NAME.