Christian Values, Innovative Curriculum, Inspirational Teaching, Transformational Outcomes
Our Christian Vision:
To provide the children and adults of St. Mary’s with exceptional learning experiences, which offer opportunities to develop their unique skills and talents, underpinned by strong Christian values. Our nurturing environment will foster creativity and enable our children to make a positive contribution to society, enjoy life in all its fullness and to shine as lights in the world to the glory of God.
Biblical Inspiration for our Vision:
Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16
We aim to achieve this vision by:
- Having strong Christian values through which we live out our vision
- Supporting and challenging all abilities, helping every child to achieve beyond their potential in all areas of learning – intellectual, emotional, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural.
- Ensuring that all adults are highly skilled, access high quality professional development and flourish in our Christian environment
- Providing children with a broad, creative curriculum and a range of enrichment opportunities
- Empowering our pupils to become active learners who can problem solve, question, think critically, take risks and lead their own learning
- Ensuring that every child flourishes and fulfills their own potential, with resilience and self-belief.
- Promoting British values of: The rule of law, Individual liberty, Mutual respect, Tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs, through our curriculum
- Ensuring that our entire school community has an opportunity to reflect on their learning and have opportunities to pray
Our Christian Values:
RESPECT FRIENDSHIP PERSEVERANCE FORGIVENESS COMPASSION TRUST